Written examinations are held each year in Australian centres. Viva examinations, for those candidates successful in the written examination, are held approximately four weeks later in one major Australian centre.
Eligibility To Sit Fellowship Examination
In order to be eligible to sit the Fellowship Examination trainees must:
It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that all necessary documentation is submitted.
- have satisfactorily completed all requirements of the Curriculum
- submit a completed Training Program Record Book including:
- confirmation of annual review signed each year by the Director of Training
- assessment and including copies of all signed summative in
- training assessment reports.
- record of publications and presentations
- log of clinical meetings attended
- log of experience in essential and advanced procedures and treatment modalities
- signed assessment of competence in all essential procedures and treatment modalities.
- have submitted signed summative in
- training assessment summaries covering the full period of training
- demonstrate satisfactory attendance and application during the year of the examination
- be in a position to complete training by the tenth anniversary of the year of commencement